Eurostar enables you to explore European cities through world class travel facilities. You have three most preferred travel classes with Eurostar according to your budget and need. There is no compromise as far as comfort is concerned. You can easily grab these most stylish and modernised travel classes only with Eurostar.
- Standard Class
- Standard Premier Class
- Business Premier Class
Eurostar: It runs with about 186 miles per hour direct from St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International and Ashford International and takes you to the heart of Paris, Brussels or Lille. It connects more than 100 destinations across the Europe. It is one of the major environment friendly trains which emits just one tenth of the CO2 emissions of an equivalent flight.
Book Eurostar Tickets
It is very simple process to book Eurostar tickets online from Eurostar’s official website. Just go throught from the website you will see a booking form. Fill this form with the required information and search trains for your destination. Click on the relevant train with date and time and make payment after making account with official website for your record, in case of return or for any other purpose. Get your tickets printed and visit the counter on the relevant departure date and collect your tickets from the office. You will have no problem to get your tickets at the station. You can contact Eurostar customer care for any assistance. Some updated Eurostar fare for its major destinations:
- Paris: £39 one way - £69 return
- Brussels: £69 return
- Avignon: £109 return
- Lille: £69 return
- Amsterdam: £99 return
It’s an another option to save money while traveling in Eurostar. Always look for Eurostar deals and other special offers, holiday deals or city breaks to enjoy heavy savings on the Eurostar. Eurostar plus is also another better option for you to enjoy Eurostar plus services if you are traveling with your family, friends or colleagues to enjoy holidays or vocations. You will be updated with the latest Eurostar deals and offers on this blog as you need to keep in touch with eurostartickets.co.uk.
Tips to Get Cheap Eurostar Tickets Online:
- Book well in advance (60 to 90 days) to avail discounts on your Eurostar tickets.
- Look out for the best Eurostar deals and special offers for cheap tickets.
- Youth under the age of 26 years can also avail cheap Eurostar tickets.
- Senior citizens can also avail cheap tickets and discounts from Eurostar .
- If you are travelling in groups, Eurostar offers you a heavy range of discount on Eurostar bookings.
- If you will book single way ticket it may cost your high, so it is advised to book return tickets at the same time to enjoy discounts From Eurostar.
- During the national holidays, sports events and in festive season the ticket prices are high, so avoid traveling on these times.
- Rail Pass holders (Britrail, Interrail, Eurail Passes) can also travel to Paris, Brussels, Lille and Avignon with rail passes.
For more information you can visit Eurostar’s official website – www.eurostar.com